Saturday, September 3, 2011

Who's who in my family tree...

I have separated all the surnames in my family ancestry into four surname groupings after my four grandparents' surnames. (The list is incomplete to date as I can't recall all the surnames that fall under the Hackett list without a book in front of me.)

Hackett Brooks Family Surname Arrangement


Hackett, Lyle Elton (1908-1973)

Warner

Reed

Pomeroy

Sabin

Burke

Camfield/Canfield

Fuller

Browne

Cooke

Howland

Tilley

Hurst

Sampson

Tomson

Billington

Nutting

Eggleston

Many, many more surnames…


Tellis, Dorothea (1910-1996)

Willis

Winland

Masters

Atherton

Marsh

McPeek

Heywood

Brunson

McNeall

Boyer

Frey

Heald


Brooks, Roy (1893-1971)

Coleman

Cooper

Garrett

Pickett

Tucker


Minter, Eva Ruth (1898-1985)

Durham

Exum

Haire/Hare/Hair

Harris

Harrison

Kelly

McLean

Minter

Neel

Odum

O'Neal

Parker

Pierce

Porter

Riley

Williams


The aim of this genealogical blog for the next many posts will focus on the Southern portion of my family history beginning with the Minters.

No comments: