Descendants of John Warner
Generation No. 1
1. JOHN1 WARNER was born 1615 in England, and died Bef. 04 December 1679. He married MARGARET. She died Aft. 01 March 1678/79.
Child of JOHN WARNER and MARGARET is:
2. i. JOHN2 WARNER, b. Abt. 1641, Farmington, CT; d. Bef. December 1706.
Generation No. 2
2. JOHN2 WARNER (JOHN1) was born Abt. 1641 in Farmington, CT, and died Bef. December 1706.
Child of JOHN WARNER is:
3. i. EPHRAIM3 WARNER, b. 1669, Waterbury, CT; d. 01 August 1753, Waterbury, CT.
Generation No. 3
3. EPHRAIM3 WARNER (JOHN2, JOHN1) was born 1669 in Waterbury, CT, and died 01 August 1753 in Waterbury, CT. He married ESTHER RICHARDS 16 August 1692 in Waterbury, CT, daughter of OBADIAH RICHARDS and HANNAH ANDREWS. She was born June 1673 in Waterbury, CT.
Children of EPHRAIM WARNER and ESTHER RICHARDS are:
4. ii. BENJAMIN WARNER, b. 1698, Waterbury, CT; d. 1772.
Generation No. 4
5. BENJAMIN4 WARNER (EPHRAIM3, JOHN2, JOHN1) was born 1698 in Waterbury, CT, and died 1772. He married JOHANNA STRONG 17 March 1719/20 in Waterbury, CT, daughter of JOSIAH STRONG and JOANNA GILLETT. She was born 12 October 1699 in Windsor, Connecticut, and died 08 April 1785 in Waterbury, Connecticut.
Child of BENJAMIN WARNER and JOHANNA STRONG is:
7. Ard Warner
Generation No. 5
Generation No. 6
8. CHAUNCEY6 WARNER (Ard5, Benjamin4, EPHRAIM3, JOHN2, JOHN1) was born 1785 in Waterbury, CT, and died 10 September 1860 in Fulton County, Ohio. He married Lovina Burke about 1810 in what was then Cuyahoga County (Lorain County organized in 1822), daughter of Joseph Burke and Chloe Canfield or Camfield. She was born about 1792 in Vermont or New York and died in Fulton County, Ohio.
Child of CHAUNCEY WARNER and Lovina Burke is:
10. i. SAMUEL7 WARNER, b. 02 December 1812, Lorain Cty, Ohio; d. 23 September 1905, Lorain Cty, Ohio.
Generation No. 7
10. SAMUEL7 WARNER (CHAUNCEY6, Ard5, Benjamin4, EPHRAIM3, JOHN2, JOHN1) was born 02 December 1812 in Lorain Cty, Ohio, and died 23 September 1905 in Lorain Cty, Ohio. He married AMANDA REED 01 September 1838 in Lorain Cty, Ohio, daughter of STEPHEN REED and SUSAN. She was born 01 December 1818 in Lorain Cty, Ohio, and died 25 March 1890 in Lorain Cty, Ohio.
Child of SAMUEL WARNER and AMANDA REED is:
11. i. SUSANNAH8 WARNER, b. 13 January 1842, Lorain County, Ohio; d. 06 March 1912, Wheeler, Gratiot County, Michigan.
Generation No. 8
11. SUSANNAH8 WARNER (SAMUEL7, CHAUCY6, ELIJAH5, JOHN4, EPHRAIM3, JOHN2, JOHN1) was born 13 January 1842 in Lorain County, Ohio, and died 06 March 1912 in Wheeler, Gratiot County, Michigan. She married LAFRANCIS ELMER HACKETT 12 April 1860 in Elyria, Lorain County, Ohio, son of GAIN HACKETT and ELECTA SABIN. He was born 22 June 1839 in Lorain County, Ohio, and died 19 June 1920 in Wheeler, Gratiot County, Michigan.